|Job Title||Engine Programmer|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Job Description||My client is looking for a senior engine programmer to join their growing team.
To work on next-generation technology (Unreal Engine 4), current (Unreal Engine 3) and games.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Advanced understanding of C/C++;
• Extensive knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop for them;
• A good understanding of game technology principles;
• Experience of designing, implementing and supporting technology for use by others;
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others;
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To develop engine and tool features for Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Engine 3;
• To trap and fix bugs in Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Engine 3;
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions;
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.;
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process;
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
Other skills and comments:
• Unreal engine experience an advantage;
• Shader experience an advantage;
• Published games an advantage;
• Good communication skills.
Apply now, or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Recruit 3D using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|