Unreal engine programmers, South East
|Job Title||Unreal engine programmers, South East|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||My client is looking for a number of experienced engine programmers to join their growing team. We need someone with experience of developing for PC and consoles and getting the best out of all systems – to work on next-generation technology (Unreal Engine 4) and games.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Advanced understanding of C/C++.
• Extensive knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop for them.
• Must have worked on at least 1 published title.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience of designing, implementing and supporting technology for us by others.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To develop engine and tool features for Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Editor
• To trap and fix bugs in Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Editor
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
Other skills and comments:
• Unreal engine experience a distinct advantage.
• Shader experience an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
Apply now, or email email@example.com for further details.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Recruit 3D using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|