- You will be working with a highly collaborative, international team of developers, working on a variety of projects and technologies.
- Develop, improve and maintain physics features.
- Read and analyse unfamiliar code to understand and extend functionality.
- Debug and fix defects of a reasonable complexity.
- Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- Be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent 3D math skills.
- Demonstrable physics programming background.
- Good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience of designing, implementing and supporting code for use by others.
- Team player who knows the importance of listening to others.
- Self motivated with an ability to complete work to a high standard.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop for them.
- Shader and GPU experience.
- Unreal Engine experience.