||This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented industry veterans working on an exciting new AAA multiplayer game experience.
- Working with Technical and Design Directors to plan and implement and revise game-play systems to create a game experience targeted for mobile devices.
- Working with platform specific APIs to create an integrated experience on the target platforms
- Profile game code, review, plan and implement optimisations to improve the performance of code running on target devices
- Experienced at planning and writing game systems in a variety of areas such as input, animation, AI and networking.
- Experienced at debugging and fixing bugs on embedded systems such as mobile.
- Experience of iOS and/or Android development tools and SDKs.
- Highly proficient professional C++ programmer, comfortable coding, debugging and optimising complex systems.
- Proven track record of designing and building modern game systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive individual able to take a rough brief through to a quality finished product within a specified time frame.
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
- Online game development, web technologies and client/server network infrastructure.
- DirectX or OpenGL graphics API experience
- Concurrent systems and multi-processor optimisations
- Multi platform game development over a broad range: pc, mobile, tablet and console.
- Experience integrating 3rd party middleware into existing pipelines.