||This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented industry veterans working on an exciting new AAA multiplayer game experience.
- Working with Technical Director to plan and implement Android engine hardware abstractions including rendering engine and key systems covering application lifecycle management.
- Maintaining and improve existing build systems and Continuous Integration build and deployment environment for Android
- Highly proficient professional C++ programmer, comfortable coding, debugging and optimising complex systems.
- Proven track record of designing and building modern game engine systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive individual able to take a rough brief through to a quality finished product within a specified time frame.
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
- Experienced with OpenGL ES rendering pipeline (and DirectX)
- Experienced with Android C++ development, Android SDK/NDK and debugging tools
- Experienced with Android profiling tools (CPU profiling and GPU profiling, Intel GPA beneficial)
- Focus on writing high performance code considering speed and memory usage
- Capable of working within existing engine codebase following existing standards (whilst reviewing and suggesting enhancements)
- Previous experience creating or maintaining game production tools.
- Online game development, web technologies and client/server network infrastructure.
- Concurrent systems and multi-processor optimisations
- Multi platform game development over a broad range: pc, mobile, tablet and console.
- Experience integrating 3rd party middleware into existing pipelines.