||SENIOR ENGINE PROGRAMMER
This studio is looking to add to its family of staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience with optimisation, multi-threading and low-level console programming.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
- To assist in profiling and optimising engine and game features.
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/performance issues and provide solutions.
- Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.