||Radiant Worlds are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic User Interface Artist to join their outstanding team.This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented industry veterans working on an exciting new original game.
- Highly proficient with a proven track record in high quality design, prototype, creation and implementation of in game user interface.
- Highly skilled in the use of Photoshop & Illustrator with a creative aptitude for the generation highly stylised hand painted assets as well as graphic & typographical design.
- Pre-Visualisation skills, ability to rapidly prototype look, feel and flow via concept and After Effects.
- Traditional art skills, the ability to readily produce a variety of imaginative concepts.
- Ability to work to a defined art style, within technical specifications and the spirit of the project.
- Proactive in the development of UI from design, to concept, to a quality finished in game product within a specified time frame.
- Good aptitude for problem solving and self-starting with the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
- Unity experience
- Flash Experience
- Motion Graphics experience
- 3D Modelling (Maya) experience
- Experience with agile production methodologies
- Experience with providing specifications and written feedback to external vendors
Please submit your CV and Portfolio (ideally via a link to a personal website). Your Portfolio should include:
- Demonstration of creative user interface through highly stylised hand painted assets as well as graphic & typographical design with an emphasis on capturing the character of the IP
- Breakdown of process and elements produced as well as any additional specification information (software utilized).