||Radiant worlds are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic environment artist to join their outstanding team.This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented industry veterans working on an exciting new original game.
- An aptitude for the production of high quality highly stylised assets and hand painted textures in the creation of immersive worlds.
- Highly skilled in the use of Z-Brush, Maya and Photoshop
- Proven track record in the creation and implementation of in game assets.
- A solid understanding of colour theory, surface, form, scene composition, lighting, proficient resource allocation and an appreciation of game level design.
- Ability to work to a defined art style, within technical specifications and the spirit of the project.
- Proactive in the translation and development of an asset from brief or concept through to a quality finished in game product within a specified time frame.
- Good aptitude for problem solving and self-starting with the ability to work with minimal direction .
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
- Traditional art skills
- Scripting knowledge
- Rigging experience
- Experience in creating texture assets in a physically based, HDR lighting pipeline
- Experience with agile production methodologies
- Experience with providing specifications and written feedback to external vendors
Please submit your CV and Portfolio (ideally via a link to a personal website). Your Portfolio should include:
- Demonstration of creativity through highly stylised assets and hand painted textures with an emphasis on exaggerated form/materials and proficient resource allocation.
- Isolated renders/turntables of example work as well as translation from concept to model.
- High resolution sculpt and breakdown of game topology models into wireframe, AO and final render as well as any additional specification information (software utilized, breakdown of maps utilized, UVs layout & tri count).