PR Manager, German focus (based in Amsterdam)
|Job Title||PR Manager, German focus (based in Amsterdam)|
|Job Category||Public Relations|
|Skills Required||PR Manager,PR Assistant|
|Job Description||PR MANAGER Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
The PR Manager will report to the European Marcom & PR Manager and is responsible for all PR activities for the Company, which are focused on the German, French, Turkish, Italian and Polish markets. Main focus will be the German market. This person will be responsible for supporting the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials. He/she will be assisting in the production of advertising, marketing brochures, press kits and/or other promotional material, help organizing press events and main industry events.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Game industry experience highly desired.
• A network in media in Germany is a must, France is a big plus
• BA in Marketing, Communications or Business
• Minimum 2 years of Public Relations and Marketing experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. MS Project is a plus
• Excellent English both written and spoken, and at least fluent in German, French desired
• Excellent communication skills, diplomacy/people skills a must.
• Rigorous and detailed- oriented. Self-starter with team orientation.
• Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous office or internship experience required.
• Media experience a plus
• What is your level at Neverwinter?
Perfect World Co. Ltd. is a marketing leader in developing and publishing online games globally. The company has been listed on Nasdaq Stock Exchange since 2007 (PWRD) and expanded the business very quickly in over 40 countries all over the world since then. Perfect World Europe B.V. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perfect World Co. Ltd. and serves as a game publishing vehicle in the European market. The company culture emphasizes the joys of work, teamwork and high reward.
Please send your resume and motivation to
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Perfect World Europe B.V. using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|