Senior/Lead Multi -Disciplined Artist - £DOE - USA - Open World Action Games
|Job Title||Senior/Lead Multi -Disciplined Artist - £DOE - USA - Open World Action Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Job Title: Senior/Lead Artist – Multi Disciplines
Location: New York –USA
Job Type: Permanent
Established in early 2003 as one of the few fully independent privately held AAA game studios in the world our client develops epic action games set in open world environments based on both original and licensed IPs.
It is an exciting time to join their New York team and the role of Senior Artist will be highly critical to the overall artistic and technical quality of our next gen title.
The Senior Artist is a senior member of the art team and will work closely with our AD to ensure that every piece of art is of the highest possible quality.
This position will work with the AD and the art team to recognize and identify visual strengths and weaknesses of the current project against direct competitors in the market and help to provide appropriate solutions.
• Senior/Lead experience within games or game related experience modelling texturing environments using Maya/Zbrush.
• At least 2 AAA games completed and shipped on multiple console and PC platforms.
• Possess a competent foundation in the traditional arts drawing painting sculpting and/or photography skills.
• Excellent eye for form shape structure and colour in regards to modelling texturing spatial composition and visual storytelling.
• Strong artistic and conceptual ability to visualize and maintain the design and art vision of an area in detail with minimal concept art and direction.
• Sculpting clean and efficient models strong UV mapping and exceptional texture creation for hard surface architectural and organic natural environments
• Outstanding technical skills to manage assets to fit memory frame rate limits and design considerations.
• Develop textures for in-game environments including colour maps normal maps speck maps height maps AO maps detail maps and transparency maps
• Comfortable working with physical based materials and shaders.
Highly Preferred Qualifications
• Production using deferred rendering GI lighting and destruction
• Shading and/or scripting language experience.
• Open world game development experience.
• PS4/Xbox One game development experience.
A Portfolio is required demonstrating all aspects of your skills add a link to your online portfolio in your CV.
The client has a great benefit package and will support with relocation and visa assistance.
Does this role sound like your next role? Email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format).
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18173.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|