Senior Character Artist – New York (USA) – Competitive Salary + Benefits – AAA Console & PC Games
|Job Title||Senior Character Artist – New York (USA) – Competitive Salary + Benefits – AAA Console & PC Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Job Title: Senior Character Artist
Location: New York
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Platforms: Console & PC
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Character Artist who is ready to raise the bar in realistic and believable character art in their next AAA title. You will develop art content for characters and contribute exceptional quality art to the game. Also you will provide assistance to other artists to improve workflow and content pipeline. You will work closely with the Art Director to ensure the future success of art creation and help to continue their already very high standards.
• Proven industry experience as a Senior Character Artist
• Previously created character models for one or more published AAA games
• Excellent skills in Maya Photoshop and Z-brush
• A strong sense of asset ownership though the art pipeline taking full responsibility for assets from initial creation to implementation in the final product
• Ability to create highly unique characters based on existing concept Art
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Advanced understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models
• You have an excellent artistic ability and you are driven to find the right visual feeling and quality in your work
• Passion for playing and making games
• A Portfolio is required demonstrating all aspects of your skills (High & Low Poly Models Texture pages Renders etc.).
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in New York.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18169.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|