Lead Graphic Engine/Tools Programmer - AAA Franchise - USA
|Job Title||Lead Graphic Engine/Tools Programmer - AAA Franchise - USA|
|Job Description||Location - West Coast USA
Platform - Console/PC
Job Type - Permanent/Full time
Salary - Very competitive Pay and benefits available.
OPM are incredibly pleased to be working with a studio that has been a corner stone in the industry for over two decades.
As they look to open a studio on the west coast of America we have the honour of helping them search for key hires that will help bring them continued success and develop titles at the level of high quality that they are renowned for.
LEAD GRAPHIC ENGINE / TOOLS PROGRAMMER
Defining and developing cutting edge 3D rendering technology within the constraints of the target system and performance characteristics of the game and engine as wells as all aspects of various game development pipelines and tools.
• Strong passion to make top quality games
• Must have professional experience in creating 3D graphic libraries for PC/PS3/Xbox360
• Deep knowledge and understanding on the latest CG technologies and production environment.
• Excellent 3D math and physics skills
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• Highly skill in performance optimization
• Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment
• Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working the full development cycle from initial concept to final stage with 2 released titles.
•BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
To apply please forward over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Max Hurd email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 16848.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|