VFX / Asset Project Manager / Producer Netherlands
|Job Title||VFX / Asset Project Manager / Producer Netherlands|
|Job Description||Job Title –VFX / Asset Producer / Project Manager
Job Location – Amsterdam Netherlands
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are pleased to be working with this company who has a proven reputation for creating original AAA titles for high profile publishers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Producer to work within the VFX / Art Asset team being responsible for making ambitious and challenging game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
You will ensure that the projects run from concept to completion on time while satisfying the various stakeholders and dependencies. In addition to maintaining project schedules and status reports you’ll manage risks and change requests and pro-actively solve development problems before they impact the schedule or the end result.
• You are able to drive a team to success
• You have excellent communication coordination and diplomacy skills
• You have a proactive can-do attitude
• You proactively identify roadblocks and chase their removal
• You possess advanced knowledge of modern project management methods and tools
• You’re able to critically assess status and identify risks
• You have a strong affinity with games
• You have an education at university level preferably in a technical/software discipline or equivalent level of industry experience
• You have at least 2 years of experience in managing software projects (preferably game projects of course!)
A background in hands on art or outsource management would be advantageous the main criterion is by far your proven ability to communicate with and manage a creative team.
In return for the right skills my client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which is negotiable dependent on experience. The company offers a state-of-the-art working environment where effort passion and drive are not only welcomed but rewarded on a regular basis. They pride themselves in their team-spirit and work / life balance they offer highly competitive salaries alongside benefits like pension and healthcare as well as a bonus structure (which actually pays out on a regular basis!).
In addition they offer relocation assistance as well as free accommodation for the first 2 months Dutch language classes and above all the chance to work on some truly high-quality / high-profile titles.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Nadja on +44 (0)1206 214422 or send your details / Word CV for my attention to email@example.com
Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17745.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|