Senior Games Producer Cross-Platform Console Projects
|Job Title||Senior Games Producer Cross-Platform Console Projects|
|Job Description||Job Title – Senior Producer
Job Location – Amsterdam
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are pleased to be working with this company who has a proven reputation for creating original AAA titles for high profile publishers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Producer to head up its cross-discipline team. You will be responsible for ensuring that their ambitious and exciting game projects run as efficiently and smoothly as possible. You will ensure that the projects run from concept to completion on time while satisfying the various stakeholders and dependencies. In addition to maintaining project schedules and status reports you’ll manage risks and change requests and pro-actively solve development problems before they impact the schedule or the end result.
• You are able to drive a team to success
• You have excellent communication coordination and diplomacy skills
• You have a proactive can-do attitude
• You proactively identify roadblocks and chase their removal
• You possess advanced knowledge of modern project management methods and tools
• You’re able to critically assess status and identify risks
• You have a strong affinity with games
• You have an education at university level preferably in a technical/software discipline or equivalent level of industry experience
• You have at extensive experience in games or in managing complex large scope software projects
In return for the right skills my client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which is negotiable dependent on experience. The company offers a state-of-the-art working environment where effort passion and drive are not only welcomed but rewarded on a regular basis. They pride themselves in their team-spirit and work / life balance they offer highly competitive salaries alongside benefits like pension and healthcare as well as a bonus structure (which actually pays out on a regular basis!).
In addition they offer relocation assistance as well as free accommodation for the first 2 months Dutch language classes and above all the chance to work on some truly high-quality / high-profile titles.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Nadja on +44 (0)1206 214422 or send your details / Word CV for my attention to email@example.com
Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18084.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|