Lead Level Designer - Sweden - £Neg - Console Games
|Job Title||Lead Level Designer - Sweden - £Neg - Console Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Sweden
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Console Online RPG
OPM is proud to be working with this premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market.
The successful candidate will work closely with Level Designers to ensure a both entertaining and beautiful game. Your job will be to create high quality gameplay and work with the Lead Designer and Game Designers to define core game and class mechanics.
The successful candidate will plan distribute and supervise the work of the level designers. You will ensure the team’s optimal performance and resolve and manage the situations that hinder the attainment of level design goals. You also have the goal to improve the quality of the gameplay/flow in all the levels and missions created by the level designer team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Substantial experience as a Level Designer and at least 1 AAA console game shipped as a Lead Level Designer or a similar role.
• Proven ability to organise and structure your own work and that of the team (follow ups control schedule)
• Excellent communication skills (inter-team etc.)
• Ability to review other people’s work and suggest improvements if required.
• -Proven management and planning skills from your previous projects
• Ability to adapt to situations
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Client focus (internal and external).
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate as well as the professional environment and experienced team.
Please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com or call me Catherine direct on +44 (0) 1206 214416 if you have any queries.
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/catherinecopeopm
Twitter - gamesdesignjobs
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17121.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|