Audio Programmer - Games - Sweden
|Job Title||Audio Programmer - Games - Sweden|
|Job Description||Location - Sweden
Job Type - Permanent
Platform - Next-Gen Console
Salary - Excellent salary and benefits DOE
Looking for a great job creating games? This well established games developer based in Sweden is currently looking for an Audio programmer to join an international team working on an AAA project.
About the position:
You will work closely with audio designers to design create and maintain systems and tools in our proprietary game engine. The vision is to build systems and tools that empower creativity and efficiency for artists designers and programmers.
- Design create and maintain audio tools and systems
- Maintain a stable code base
To suit this position you must have a passion for programming and games. It’s important that you can work independently within your area of competence whilst simultaneously being a strong team player. As a person you are creative hard working cooperative and result oriented. You are passionate about your job and have a strong creative mind.
Are you obsessed with quality? Do you want to make the best games in the world? And do you think you have what it takes? Then apply today!
Skills and experience:
- Passion for games
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Proven 1+ year of console game development (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3)
- Experience from working with audio engines such as WWise
- Good understanding of Software Engineering principles e.g. Object Oriented programming etc
- Strong understanding of software development practices
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience of working in large engines/projects
- Good understanding of the content pipeline in game engines
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18065.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|