Animation Programmer - Games Studio - Sweden
Games Jobs - Programming - Sweden
|Job Title||Animation Programmer - Games Studio - Sweden|
|Job Description||Location - Sweden
Job Type - Permanent
Platform - Console
Salary - Excellent salary and benefits available
Looking for a great job creating games? My client are a successful games developer studio based in Sweden. They are currently looking for an Animation Programmer for an undisclosed project.
About the role:
Your responsibility will be to develop advanced character animation systems for large scale games. In this role you will push the in-house animation technology in the next-gen console market by working with the core animation systems, ragdolls, IK, procedural animations, locomotion systems and workflow improvements. You will work tightly with animators and technical animators to make animations a centerpiece of the game.
-Prototype and integrate cutting edge animation technologies
-Develop and support the connections between the animation, AI and physics systems
-Develop, maintain and communicate a clear technical strategy for animation and code architecture for the shared codebase
-Drive interactions between the animation and physics systems to implement dynamic character behaviors
To suit this position you must have a passion for creating games and leveraging advanced animation technology to create an immersive game experience for the player. It’s important that you can work independently within your area of competence whilst simultaneously being a strong team player.
As a person you are creative, hard working, cooperative and result oriented. The ideal candidate possesses a strong interest in technology and is capable of working with animators, programmers and technical artists.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of third-party animation systems such as Havok Animation, NaturalMotion Morpheme or Autodesk HumanIK
- Knowledge of low-level systems used in animation, such as PlayStation Edge, and techniques for optimization and data compression.
- Proven 1+ year of console game development (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3)
- Good understanding of 3D math
- Good understanding of the animation pipeline from start to end – techniques used for facial capture and motion capture, rigging, data clean-up, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience of working with IK systems
- Experience of working with facial animation
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 3224.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|