Senior Games Designer – Spain, €Neg – Social/F2P Games
Games Jobs - Game Design - Spain
|Job Title||Senior Games Designer – Spain, €Neg – Social/F2P Games|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Spain
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Free 2 Play
OPM are delighted to be working with one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. Their games are played by more than 48 million people per month. They are looking for a Senior Games Designer with a social games background to work on their latest game
- Work closely with the Project Manager to make a new game come to life.
- Create with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Perform & analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
- Keep the design coherent for the development team by maintaining specification documents throughout development.
- Provide the development team detailed design of features for agile feature implementation.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Design compelling & funny characters/storyline to a new social game concept.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and inspirational games (new game genres, design methods, and emerging platforms).
- Experience in designing a Social/F2P Game from beginning to end.
- Experience or knowledge of game design, level design, gameplay theory & story writing.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook as a gaming platform.
- Excellent communication (English) and presentation skills.
- Systematic and strategic thinking as well as imagination and creativity.
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of casual or multiplayer/online games.
In exchange for your hard work the studio offers a long list of benefits and a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience and would like to work in Sunny Barcelona then send your cv to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a> today!
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: <a href=mailto:Catherine@opmjobs.com>Catherine@opmjobs.com</a> | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 3275.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|