Unity iOS Developer - Vibrant Games Studio
|Job Title||Unity iOS Developer - Vibrant Games Studio|
|Job Description||Unity games programmer
OPM are working with a Mobile Game Developer seeking a Unity developer.
The client is one of the most successful mobile developers in the UK developing console-quality mobile games in Unity.
Have you built Unity games?
Are you familiar with the Unity development environment C# scripting and know how to do 2D games and user interfaces within Unity?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create fun and bug-free Unity games
- Work with the team to be guided on the plan and architecture of the game
- Develop the game from inception to completion
- Perform changes in the coding as may be required in the review of the prototype
- Develop popular arcade games and optimize them for porting it to Unity
Game Developer Skills and Specifications
- Created a previous Unity game or demo
- Full understanding of the Unity API
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math is a definite bonus
- Strong sense of game design for usability and great user experience
- Familiarity of mobile and/or social networking technologies is a plus
- Previous game development experience preferred
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Fox | Senior Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 |
Email: Daniel@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18116.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|