Graphics Programmer - Games Studio - South UK
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer - Games Studio - South UK|
|Job Description||Location - South UK
Job Type - Permanent
Format - Multiplatform
Salary - Great salary and benefits available DOE
This company has been established for over 15 years and have enjoyed success working on major titles for various platforms including PC PS3 360 as well as handheld.
They will now be applying their talents to the new breed of Consoles that are just around the corner.
They are now looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer with previous games industry experience to tackle the next project head on and get the best out of the game visually.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Development of graphics and graphics engine code as driven by the lead programmer in collaboration with designers and artists.
- Working within an agile team develop high quality code to agreed specifications and standards
- Contribute to technical design
- Work to agreed schedules
- Contribute to task planning
- Provide code support for artists and designers
- Strong understanding of 3D graphics programming
- Strong C++ programming experience
- Good object oriented design skills
- Good BSc degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Previous programming experience of at least 2 years
- Technical appreciation of current generation video game platform hardware
- Ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Resourceful practical and critical thinker
- Self-motivated and organised
- Good communications skills in working with other programmers designers artists QA and production
Desirable Skills and Experience:
-At least one published game
- Familiarity of agile development methodologies
- Experience of Linux Mac PC development and next gen platforms
- Experience of downloadable titles development
- LUA Python or C# programming experience
- Experience of client/server architectures
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17886.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|