VFX Artist - Contract Initial 6 Months - London
|Job Title||VFX Artist - Contract Initial 6 Months - London|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Location: Soho London
Job Type: Contract initial 6 months
Salary: £180-£250 a day
The VFX Artist will be part of a small vibrant team working together to create games and interactive experiences for Microsoft platforms including tablet and mobile. Primarily responsible for creating Visual Effects (VFX)Particle Systems and special effects across multiple games and interactive projects.
This role is part of a well- known team creating games and entertainment services influenced by changing consumer consumption and emerging business models. Part of its purpose will be to showcase functionality of the platforms but the primary goal is to establish new entertainment franchises. The ethos of this team is to be distinctive deliberate and disruptive.
- Responsible for the creation of particle systems and VFX across several titles
- Work with Engineers to ensure assets are optimised for use in the game engine environment
- Work closely with art and design teams to ensure direction and quality requirements are aligned and met
- Quality control of content in their specialised field
- Be able to concept and communicate Art styles for VFX
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
- Proven/successful experience with 2D graphic art
- A strong understanding on how the particle systems and particle animations work with examples of previous work
- A flare for 2D art and Graphic Design demonstrating this
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop and other relevant packages. A good knowledge of Premiere After Effects Flash or similar packages would be an advantage
- Deep knowledge of Unity a must.
- Self-starter with excellent time and priority management skills with proven ability to take ownership of features and assess the requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas
- Able to organise and respond quickly/efficiently to difficult creative changes.
- 1+ full game cycles experience in relevant field
- Experience in creating Particle systems for mobile/tablet platforms
- Able to task manage large amount assets
- Has demonstrated being a responsible team player
- Versatile and passionate with superb creative credentials
Does this sound like your next move? Then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on the details below:
Claire Ramshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Art Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413
Linked in: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/claireramshawopm
Disclaimer: The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18199.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|