Producer - Mo-Cap / Localisation
|Job Title||Producer - Mo-Cap / Localisation|
|Job Description||Job Title - Producer
Job Location - London
Job Type - Permanent
Job Salary - Negotiable
The Producer is responsible for delivering the game on time to a high quality and developing the company’s game products which are as vigorous and competitive as possible.
Generate and manage the project schedule and team to ensure:
• Projects are completed on time to a high quality
• The resources available are used effectively
• The schedule is achievable
• Problems are solved before they become risks
• All project staff are successfully managed
• The company is consistently improving and developing
Producer’s typical weekly work
• The Producer will be responsible for ensuring that the motion-capture process runs smoothly and will be the port of call for actor bookings motion-capture bookings and scheduling of the motion-capture / dialogue for the project.
• Responsible for ensuring that the casting of actors is organised and runs smoothly alongside the motion-capture schedule.
• Responsible for localisation of the project working directly with approved localisation vendors and QA Team to deliver a fully localised product on all formats.
• Engaging other members of the team (and keep them involved and motivated) to
ensure that all departments of the team are well organised productive and
completing high quality work on time. This is done by meetings documentation
face-to-face meetings feedback sessions critique reviews and general
communication. This should make up 30-60% of the Producers time.
• Inspiring the team to follow and meet their schedules which includes work such as
holding meetings research training discipline etc. this should make up around 10-20% of the Producers time
• Making management decisions to support the long term vision for the company this will include working on improving the company planning for the future developing new opportunities developing new relationships and partnerships with other companies. This should make up 10-30% of the Producers time.
• Communicating with the clients to ensure that the project is delivering what they expect and resolving any project related issues. This should make up 10-30% of the Producers time.
• Working closely with the Senior management and HR.
• Create and maintain any Production documentation that may be required
• Point of contact person for any Production queries regarding mo-cap and localisation.
• Reviews and staff development.
• Managing the game production team.
Previous experience within Motion Capture will be required for this role.
To apply for this position please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18069.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|