Games Designer (Senior/Team) – South East Salary £Neg – Strategy Games
|Job Title||Games Designer (Senior/Team) – South East Salary £Neg – Strategy Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: South East
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: PC Strategy
OPM are proud to be working with this award winning development team. They are looking for outstanding games designers with varying levels of experience to bring their talents to bear on the next generation of strategy titles.
• Design document and communicate game features.
• Create engaging game content.
• Work with the team to resolve design and gameplay issues as they emerge during development.
• Critically review the product at each stage of development.
• Iteratively balance and fine tune game play elements.
• Strong academic background (including min 2:1 degree or equivalent)
• Demonstrable design skill through industry experience working as a designer on at least one AAA published game (any genre).
• Highly numerate.
• Ability to combine excellent analytical skills with creative flair in approaching gameplay mechanics and content
• Must be a creative but practical problem solver and relentlessly self-critical
• Must be resourceful self-motivated and organised
• Good communications skills to work constructively with all other teams in a collaborative environment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office software
• Experience as a game designer (as opposed to level designer or scripter) on a strategy or RPG title would prove a distinct advantage.
• Deep & broad understanding of game mechanics (especially within the strategy genre)
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18209.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|