Senior Gameplay Programmer - 12 Month Contract
|Job Title||Senior Gameplay Programmer - 12 Month Contract|
|Job Description||Job Type - Contract
Duration - 12 months
Platform - Console/PC
Location - Guildford
This famous studio is seeking a highly talented Gameplay Programmer to work on an unannounced title. Demonstrating a passion for high quality work in an agile environment the ideal candidate will be able to turn their hand to the majority of gameplay programming tasks and be able to take responsibility for delivering specific gameplay features in a networked multi-player game.
Experience and skills needed.:
• Previous experience working on multiple AAA projects in a gameplay role
• Previous experience of multiplayer game programming.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++ (3-5 years proven industry experience).
• Strong understanding of Game Networking Animation AI and Audio.
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 3 or 4 highly desirable.
• Proven ability to work effectively with designers to match their vision.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18227.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|