Lead iOS Developer - Objective C
|Job Title||Lead iOS Developer - Objective C|
Job Title – Lead Mobile Developer
Job Location – Central London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
Job ID - 17107
OPM have the pleasure of offering an exclusive role for a Lead Mobile Developer with a major Social Games Studio to shape the mobile strategy and to recruit and lead a team building the next generation of mobile applications.
Reporting to the Head of Social Gaming and working as part of an Agile development team this role has the following responsibilities:
• Build and lead a cross-functional Agile team of mobile developers
• Conduct frequent code reviews to ensure developers are writing consistent testable maintainable code
• Manage and ensure core libraries are maintained and versioned across the team.
• Be forward thinking with respect to new projects and technology to ensure we can squeeze the most out of each targeted mobile platform.
• Work across the entire product life cycle from concept design build and test to deployment
• Deliver projects on schedule by providing high-level development estimates and reporting on project delivery risks
• Develop well-architected and robust mobile applications and evaluate mobile trends/technologies
• Team leading and mentoring experience
• At least 5 years programming Mobile applications: Android SDK iOS SDK using Objective-C for both iPad and iPhone HTML-based version control systems and implementation of software design patterns.
• Proven experience iOS and Android development.
• Proven experience of end-to-end iOS development from conceptualisation through to successful launch of an application in an AppStore.
• Proven ability to develop UI prone applications with strong user experience awareness and optimization (iPhone/iPad and Android).
• Understanding of the appropriate user interaction patterns used across popular devices
• Strong attention to detail organisation and time management/project management skills.
• The salary is dependent upon experience
• Excellent annual bonus
• BUPA cover (eligible after probation period)
• Three times salary death in service insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Long term bonus plan
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17107.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|