UX Designer – Belarus - Salary Neg – MMO Games
|Job Title||UX Designer – Belarus - Salary Neg – MMO Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Minsk - Belarus
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer. They are currently looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team
They are looking for a specialist who will work on the interface development together with highly experienced colleagues. Your work will be seen by over 70 million gamers so this is a very demanding role.
• UX development.
• Provide support documentation.
• Collaborate with programmers in UX’s realisation.
• Collaborate with analysts and researchers to track concepts and facilitate them.
• Presentation of results.
• Implement ideas in standardization of UX Guidelines.
• Experience in UX designing or systems in conjunction with development.
• Desire to develop and grow professionally.
• The ability to listen as well as express and visualize ideas.
• The ability to work within system constraints.
• Degree in Engineering Psychology Design or Architecture would prove an advantage.
• The ability to create interactive prototypes with Adobe Flash.
• Experience in usability testing.
• Work experience in game industry (ideally on MMO projects).
• Ability to speak Russian would prove a distinct advantage
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18192.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|