Project Manager Web Projects - Belarus
|Job Title||Project Manager Web Projects - Belarus|
|Job Description||Job Title – Web Project Manager
Job Location – Minsk
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer / publisher. Few companies have achieved equal success in the on-line / MMO space operating in key regions including North America Europe Russia Asia and Australia.
They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their development centre in Belarus to add to their experts in the field of modern information & multi-media technologies. The studio is currently working on the company’s flagship action MMO.
• Manage online projects of varying scope and size including gaming portals payment systems middleware
• Design explicit transparent roadmaps and release delivery criteria.
• Facilitate well-coordinated productive and result-oriented work by project teams.
• Conduct constant monitoring of the latest trends and implement innovations to enhance the project’s marketability.
• Experience working in gaming industry as a Manager with extensive experience in the online arena with a broad project background
• Ability to organise production processes and manage interaction with other departments.
• Proven track record of successfully implemented contemporary large-scale projects.
• Experience in teamwork management.
• Must be responsible and goal-oriented.
• Good command of the English languages a knowledge of Russian will be a distinct advantage.
The goal of the company is to provide long-term support for all employees as such it takes responsibility to:
• Provide social security
• Support significant moments in life
• Contribute to professional growth and development
• Create opportunities for leisure activities
• Corporate social package includes:
• Medical insurance
• English language courses
• Academic Drawing classes
• Internal training and experience sharing conferences
• Reimbursement of external specialized conferences
• Corporate events — New Year Summer Open Air company intern Olympic Games and traditional holidays.
• Sport activities
• Corporate sport and fitness complex membership or compensation for personal gym membership
• Gifts for special occasions
• Summer camps for children
• Personal game account
They also provide relocation support in the form of:
• Real estate agency fee to find suitable apartment
• Reimbursement for transportation costs
• Opportunity to live in a temporary corporate apartment for up to three weeks
• Relocation bonus — 1 500$
For further details please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18205.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|