Experienced Texture Artist - Minsk - MMO Titles - Games
|Job Title||Experienced Texture Artist - Minsk - MMO Titles - Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Texture Artist
Location: Minsk - Belarus
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer. They are currently looking for an experienced Texture Artist to join their team.
• Develop texture production technologies.
• High-/low polygon modeling and texturing.
• Provide support technical documentation and study guides.
• Analyze external materials in form of references and descriptions.
• Develop industrial samples.
• Control the quality of models and textures.
• Develop additional tools or use them from external resources.
• Develop graphics production decisions.
• Work closely with other departments and offices on related tasks technologies and mentor them if necessary.
• Participate in personnel selection and training.
• Professional skills and experience in texture production.
• Good portfolio with samples related to our sphere.
• Knowledge of art-content production technologies.
• Knowledge and understanding of modern requirements for game graphics.
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphics.
• Experience in game projects production.
• Experience preparing technical documentation and developing study materials and guides (with examples).
• Ability to express your point of view (comments).
• Experience in 2D or 3D Artists team leading.
• Knowledge of project management programs.
• Degree in Art.
Does this sound like your next move? Then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on the details below:
Claire Ramshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Art Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413
Linked in: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/claireramshawopm
Disclaimer: The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18201.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|