Experienced Technical Artist - Minsk - MMO - Games
|Job Title||Experienced Technical Artist - Minsk - MMO - Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Technical Artist – Senior/Lead Level.
Location: Minsk - Belarus
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer. They are currently looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join their team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic personality willing to learn and grow professionally and to experience the opportunities we provide in our company.
• Develop and optimize the graphics engine.
• Participate in development of new features as well as facilitate their further integration.
• Diploma in Arts or previous working experience on artistic positions.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya Photoshop.
• Advanced understanding of BRDF.
• Familiarity with graphics pipeline work.
• Understanding of HDR Tone mapping Bokeh DOF.
• Ability to write and setup shaders.
• Broad knowledge of secondary middleware.
• Passion for photography.
• Experience with CG.
• Excellent knowledge of the Russian language as the technical documentation will be in Russian.
Does this sound like your next move? Then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on the details below:
Claire Ramshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Art Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413
Linked in: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/claireramshawopm
Disclaimer: The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18200.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|