Senior Level Designer – Poland Salary €competitive – RPG Games
|Job Title||Senior Level Designer – Poland Salary €competitive – RPG Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Poland
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Don't miss this opportunity to work for a well-known game development studio located in Poland. My client's number one priority is to constantly push the boundaries of what role playing games stand for. They are currently recruiting for two Senior level Designers working on story-driven RPG games for mature players
The successful candidates will be mostly focused on designing levels in their engine not necessarily scripting or programming. A lot of the time you will be working with the design and environmental art teams. Your biggest goal will be delivering a great player experience in terms of level playability.
• Preparing sketches and maps for new locations (2d & 3d).
• Building locations in the editor with existing meshes tools and the help of environment artists.
• Preparing parts of location for particular events..
• Working very closely with cinematics and quest implementation teams.
• Preparing final quality locations.
Skill & Experience
• Experience in level designing with any game engine
• Experience in a Senior Level Design position (including at least one published AAA title).
• Strong creativity and ability to match it with detailed and exact requirements from other team members
• Knowledge of real world geography and topography
• Knowledge of 3DS Max or similar software such as Maya or Softimage Xsi
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
• Deep knowledge of game industry and level design in different games.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18100.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|