Senior Engine Programmer – RPG Giant
|Job Title||Senior Engine Programmer – RPG Giant|
Job Title – Senior Engine Programmer – RPG Giant
Job Location – Poland
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
OPM are working with a leading European Developer currently looking for a Senior Engine Programmer.
The Senior Engine Programmer will be responsible for designing implementing optimizing and maintaining parts of our in-house engine both for the PC and the new generation of consoles (PS4 Xbox One). He/she needs to cooperate with other engine programmers and the Lead Engine Programmer in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements.
• Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
• Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms.
• Debugging and bug fixing.
• Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
• Mentoring other team members.
• Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer.
Required skills & experience:
• Wide knowledge in every game system and specialization in at least one specific engine related area.
• Excellent knowledge of C++.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in game industry (with at least 3 years on a similar position).
• Experience in working on various platforms (including at least 2 of following: PC X360 and PS3).
• Excellent system architecture skills.
• Ability to debug and optimize code.
• Experience with multithreaded programming.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
Nice to have:
• Experience with RPGs genre will be very welcome.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 18096.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|