Lead UI/UX Designer – Poland, Salary €Neg – Digital Platforms
Games Jobs - Game Design - Poland
|Job Title||Lead UI/UX Designer – Poland, Salary €Neg – Digital Platforms|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Poland
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Digital Platforms
OPM are pleased to be working with a fantastic new client based in Poland seeking a Lead UI/UX Designer to enhance an extraordinary team.
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the work of the UI/UX designers and help them maintain their high standards for design and user experience across all components of the platform. You will get the chance to work on new amazing projects (both big and small), platform features and applications dedicated to delivering the best games to the global community.
● Work on, participate in and coordinate every stage of a project - from base concept to polished final product, experienced by millions of users every month.
● Lead, mentor and coordinate the work of a small UI/UX design team.
● Oversee creation of UI concepts, user flows, and wireframes needed to communicate the details/direction of designs in their early stages.
● Collaborate with front-end and development leads to plan ahead, create project roadmaps and split tasks between team members.
● Use your knowledge and experience to fine-tune and add the extra spice to the multiple concurrent projects.
● Balance your time between leadership duties and hands on contribution to design.
● Extensive experience in creating visually appealing web sites, desktop and mobile applications or other interfaces focused on delivering the best user experience. An impressive creative portfolio is a must.
● Experience as a team leader, allowing you to sensibly allocate work, keep the team motivated at all times and communicate your feedback clearly.
● Strong understanding of UI and usability principles
● Ease in taking over, finishing and iterating / improving on launched projects while keeping the original vision and goals intact.
● Desire to strive for perfection in every detail possible and ability to share this approach with your team
● Willingness to learn, grow and gather new experiences.
● Absolute passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
● Ability to easily and fluently communicate in English.
● Experience with agile web development and Scrum.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: <a href=mailto:Catherine@opmjobs.com>Catherine@opmjobs.com</a> | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 3138.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|