Production Manager / Coordinator CGI Prodution - North West UK
|Job Title||Production Manager / Coordinator CGI Prodution - North West UK|
|Job Description||Job Title – Production Manager / Coordinator
Job Location – Manchester / North West
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
My client is a CG Visual Outsourcer and is widely recognised for producing pre-rendered CG movies which deliver cutting edge image quality and realism. They have worked with some of the world’s leading companies to produce high profile CG animation for major games titles plus broadcast and online digital campaigns.
You’ll be an experienced Senior CG production manager with previous experience working within a CG or VFX related studio. You’ll have a proven track record of delivering creative high quality CG productions within budget and deadlines. You’ll be a great communicator with a strong ability to organise and motivate production teams.
As well as this you’ll be an all-round problem solver team player and have the ability to keep your team motivated and your client happy. You’ll work on projects from beginning to end liaising with clients and leading your talented team to deliver world class results.
• Be able to communicate & negotiate with external clients & internal personnel at all levels.
• Be able to assess and critique work with Creative Leads and delivering feedback to the team
• Have experience of assessing scripts/storyboards in order to determine requirements & produce quotes.
• Exhibit good organisational skills.
• Be motivated self-disciplined.
• Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast paced environment prioritising different tasks to achieve the project goals.
• Liaising with & advising clients in order to determine requirements.
• Organising presentation material to pitch to clients.
• Working with Account Management team to produce cost breakdowns.
• Producing & maintaining client deliverable & artist schedules including task tracking.
• Pre-Production reference gathering.
• Briefing and managing internal teams.
• Providing verbal & written progress to clients management & internal teams.
• Chair project Dailies with art teams delivering client feedback.
• Ensure projects are completed to client/project specification with no errors / omissions.
• The nature of the job is such that Producers & Directors are often required to work additional hours outside conventional working hours to ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Salary £30000 to £35000 plus bonus scheme company pension scheme and holiday package
For further details please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17760.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|