Graphics Programmer - Games - North UK
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer - Games - North UK|
|Job Description||Location - North East
Job Type - Permanent
Format - Multiple Platforms
Salary - Competitive and Great Benefits Package.
For nearly a quarter of a century this developer has been producing quality title after quality title selling millions of units in the process.
They are now looking for a Graphics Programmer with Games Industry experience to join them to enhance the visual quality on their next title.
- To develop new features and enhance our proprietary cross-platform technology
- Design and implement advanced graphical features and visual effects
- Work in collaboration with artists to develop and improve graphics features and the asset pipeline
- Improve frame rate and memory overheads
- Work with a range of hardware from mobile to the next generation of console.
- Considerable experience of designing and implementing new shaders and graphic techniques
- Must have strong software engineering and debugging skills
- Algorithm code optimisation and 3D principles experience
- Extensive knowledge and up to date experience of graphics rendering and visual effects technology is essential
- Strong mathematics 3D Maths C++ C# HLSL/cg OpenGL and DirectX 9/10/11 skills
- Ability of designing complex reusable systems
- Ability of debugging both high and low level problems
- Experience of PlayStation 3 XB360 or high-end PC development is essential
- Ability to understand and optimise other people’s code
- Multiprocessor and/or multithreaded programming experience would be beneficial
- Bachelors Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 Years professional programming experience
- Experience using profiling tools for both CPU and GPU (Tuner GPAD PIX GPA VTune etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with popular game engines such as Unity3D and Unreal.
- Ability to research implement and modify existing techniques
- Passionate about creating high quality products
- At least one shipped game title / Visual FX production or demos of your work
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17808.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|