Tools and Technology Programmer - Mobile Games
|Job Title||Tools and Technology Programmer - Mobile Games|
Job Title – Tools and Technology Programmer
Job Location – Midlands
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
Job ID -17772
OPM are working with a hugely successful independent mobile games developer in the Midlands are looking to work in a smaller team and to be an important part of that team this could well be the opportunity for you.
The studio is looking for an experienced technology programmer to help build and maintain the technology and tools used across our products.
The successful candidate will work alongside existing programmers to:
• Design & implement updates to existing technology
• Design & implement new technology features & functionality
• Port core technology codebase to new platforms as required
• Work with entire team on technology planning
• Eventually take ownership of key technology features
Advantageous skills include:
• At least 5 years C/C++ experience in a games technology environment.
• Multiple shipped titles across a range of platforms.
• Knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of videogames technology: Rendering Audio Networking Architecture Performance Memory
• Working knowledge of multiple recent generation hardware platforms.
• Strong maths ability
• A strong interest in football and football games
• Excellent communication organisation and team-work skills
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17772.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|