Senior Web Programmer – Server/Backend (PHP) Abu Dhabi
Games Jobs - Programming - Middle East
|Job Title||Senior Web Programmer – Server/Backend (PHP) Abu Dhabi|
Job Title – Senior Web Programmer – Server/Backend (PHP) Abu Dhabi
Job Location – Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
Job Id – 2456
OPM are working with a client in Abu Dhabi seeking a talented web programmer with experience and expertise in the web domain. The main responsibility of the web programmer would be to make various modules for online games. The web programmer should be capable enough for creating various technical solutions as per the design requirements, additionally should have understanding of various web protocols.
● Create various gaming components for online games that can support multi-million user bases.
● Participate in design and code reviews.
● Follow and enhance existing development process.
● Ability to write clear, clean, readable, portable, reliable and manageable code.
● Make optimal architecture to make web based games using flash as client side renderer.
● Adapt to reuse existing components and technology, rather than re-inventing them again.
● Provide support to team members whenever required,
● Work with leads and production staff to organize the team to be effective and empowered.
● Minimum 5 years of programming experience in web and related technologies.
● Degree in technology or any other training or equivalent.
● Have strong understanding of various protocols like HTTP and AMF.
● Have strong working knowledge about databases and be comfortable in using MySql , nosql or equivalent database.
● Possess excellent programming skills in PHP, memcache and various caching techniques.
● Have a strong understanding of object oriented programming.
● Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
● Understand how to work in a result oriented environments and should respect commitments towards the work.
● Be a team player and has the ability to work in the constructive direction for the company, team and personal growth.
● Be capable enough to adapt to changes and get the best out of it.
● Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams
● A passion for creating and playing games
● Experience with web games and social games are preferable.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418
Email: <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 3431.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|