Senior Web Programmer – Client/Frontend (AS3/Flash) Abu Dhabi
Games Jobs - Programming - Middle East
|Job Title||Senior Web Programmer – Client/Frontend (AS3/Flash) Abu Dhabi|
Job Title – Senior Web Programmer – Client/Frontend (AS3/Flash) Abu Dhabi
Job Location – Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
Job Id – 2459
OPM are working with a client in Abu Dhabi seeking a talented web programmer with experience and expertise in the web domain. The main responsibility of the web programmer would be to make various modules for online games. The web programmer should be capable enough for creating various technical solutions as per the design requirements, additionally should have understanding of various web protocols.
● Create various gaming components for online games that can support multi-million user bases.
● Develop and build applications using AS3
● Understand the game design and create technical designs based on them.
● Participate in design and code reviews.
● Follow and enhance existing development process.
● Ability to write clear, clean, readable, portable, reliable and manageable code.
● Should know how to create games with hundreds of moving objects on screen.
● Educate other team members on programming issue and concepts.
● Must be able to design Art Pipeline for the project.
● Minimum 5 years of programming experience in web and related technologies.
● Should have worked on multiple games before and should have experienced a full lifecycle project delivery.
● Should be familiar with concepts like Blitting / Rendering.
● Should have very thorough understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component model / MVC pattern.
● Must have worked on physics engine like BOX2D and Isometric engines.
● Should have basic knowledge of Pixel Blender.
● Degree in technology or any other training or equivalent.
● Have understanding of various protocols like HTTP and AMF.
● Have basic working knowledge about databases and be comfortable in using MySql or equivalent database.
● Possess excellent programming skills in Action Script and working knowledge of Flex is a plus.
● Have a very strong understanding of object oriented programming.
● Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
● Understand how to work in a result oriented environments and should respect commitments towards the work.
● Be a team player and has the ability to work in the constructive direction for the company, team and personal growth.
● Be capable enough to adapt to changes and get the best out of it.
● Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams
● A passion for creating and playing games and experience with web games and social games are preferable.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418
Email: <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 3441.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|