Software Engineer - Multimedia Applications Developer – 12 month contract
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Software Engineer - Multimedia Applications Developer – 12 month contract|
Job Location – Software Engineer - Multimedia Applications Developer – 12 month contract
Job Type – 12 Month Contract
Job Salary – DOE
Based in Central London, you will be working on development and maintenance of a suite of multimedia applications developed by the studio’s Network Team.
The role involves design and implementation of new elements, or improvements to the application. This will involve gathering requirements from project stakeholders worldwide, as well as creating design documentation and implementation.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, with the possibility to be extended.
• At least 3 years demonstrable experience working with C/C++, ideally on games consoles.
• Able to review, debug and enhance already produced code
• Graphical/UI programming experience expected (e.g. PhyreEngine, PSSL, HLSL, GLSL, Cg)
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Experience with source code revision control (Perforce preferred)
• Ability to work to strict deadlines without direct supervision
• Experienced with design methodologies, tools and relevant technologies (e.g. UML, SSADM, RAD, Visio)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Network programming experience is an advantage
• Experience with Maya is an advantage
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 1948.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|