Senior Digital Merchandiser - London - Games
Games Jobs - Marketing - London
|Job Title||Senior Digital Merchandiser - London - Games|
|Job Description||Senior Digital Merchandiser
OPM are working closely with a major UK Developer looking for a Senior Digital Merchandiser
Building on over eighteen years at the forefront of game development, they’re now embarking on exciting new concepts that will push creativity, user-experience, and technology to incredible new heights.
The Senior Digital Merchandiser is responsible for planning and implementing the digital merchandising strategy for the Games, Movies, TV, Music and Apps categories through EMEA/ANZ digital sales channels including an on line store (on mixed consoles, Web and Mobile) optimising the consumer experience to achieve commercial objectives.
• Merchandising defined areas of my clients’ digital storefronts to optimise commercial performance and achieve channel KPI targets.
• Ensuring that digital merchandising plans are communicated with appropriate levels of information among key internal stakeholders.
• Developing best practices and processes with the Merchandising / Design / Trading / Operations / Reporting and Customer Service teams.
• Applying consumer insight findings to deliver the regional merchandising strategy for defined key markets.
• Leveraging existing data sources to understand local customer segments and develop merchandising planning in response to regional trends.
• Working with the Trading team to optimise the product release and promotional schedule for defined key markets, addressing budget risks and opportunities.
• Working with the Visual Design team to ensure that channel execution is compliant with brand and design principles.
• Responsibility for QA across defined digital commerce channels.
Skills & Experience
• Must have experience in ecommerce, preferably in a merchandising or category management role.
• Able to demonstrate a record of results driven merchandising, category management, and marketing skills.
• Able to demonstrate familiarity applying data and analysis to the commercial decision making process.
• Well organized and process driven with a strong eye for detail.
• Must have experience applying the above in a pan-European/EMEA/ANZ context.
• Able to demonstrate strong team working skills and an ability to influence others.
• Must display enthusiasm for driving change and be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach.
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 1998.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|