Senior / Principal Engineer – Leading UK Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior / Principal Engineer – Leading UK Developer|
Job Title – Senior / Principal Engineer – Leading UK Developer
Job Location – Central London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Competitive
Job ID - 2010
OPM are working with a studio based in Central London looking for a Senior/Principle Engineer.
The successful applicant will primarily work on the core engine components of PhyreEngine, to aid programmers, artists and designers in producing next-generation games on a variety of platforms.
You will directly support developers.
You will also need to be comfortable giving presentations to developers to deliver technical information, for which some travel will be necessary.
Applicants need to work well in a team with both artists and engineers on technical projects. They will need to be highly self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised and to show initiative. They will also be ready to learn new skills and techniques.
You should be enthusiastic about computer graphics and games, forward thinking and keen to be at the forefront of the next generation of consoles.
You should have good communication skills.
The following skills/experience are necessary:
• Strong technical background in mathematics and computer science, educated to at least degree level or with equivalent experience.
• Experience of programming real-time 3D graphics (DX11 level)
• Experience of programming in C/C++
• Experience of working a production environment
• Willingness to work in a team in a proactive way.
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Experience of programming on a recent game console
• Experience of GUI programming on Windows platforms
• Experience of procedural content generation or rendering techniques
• Experience of working on published game titles
• Experience programming in C#
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418
Email: <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 2010.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|