||National Account Manager – Games – Leading Studio – London
The role of Senior National Account Manager is also responsible for contributing to the overall strategy and developments of the sales department.
Duties will include:
- To manage and develop sales of catalogue titles via a network of retail buyers;
- Identify and develop key channel partnerships within account base.
- Identify key channel/ category opportunity areas. (Lifecycle management).
- Identify and develop relationships with Accounts with a view to fully understand the relevant retailer/distributor strategies.
- Create, present and implement quarterly business plans across all accounts.
- Compile detailed meeting reports following each customer meeting.
- Drive, create and implement effective trade marketing campaigns in conjunction with Product Manager/UK Marketing Manager.
- Ensure that accurate forecasts are provided for each title and account on time.
- Ensure weekly sell through data is supplied on time; observe and understand market share and performance against expectations, provide weekly feedback on accounts performance recommending action to improve or correct where appropriate.
- Compile and distribute pre-order information for internal review.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate stock availability, placing build orders when necessary, in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager.
- Together with Head of UK & Export Sales and UK Sales Manager, undertake customer terms negotiations when required.
- Make recommendations on customer pricing strategy when required or if felt appropriate.
- Identify new opportunities to drive growth.
- Manage and develop profile of Company within account base.
- Manage and develop profile of account base within Company
- High degree of experience of national account handling in retail, entertainment, and Video Games business with proven track record.
- Previous experience of high level FMCG sales.
- Ideally have dealt with accounts such as Amazon, Tesco or ASDA.
- Business planning & forecasting.
- Experience of Amazon Vendor Central High level of experience of distribution or wholesale account handling in retail entertainment business.
- Broader experience of sales department practices.
- Good knowledge of vendor systems
- Degree level qualification
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Experienced user of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Office.
- Team player, effective communicator, very strong negotiation skills, confident, outgoing, presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, Team Player.
- Good level of strategic planning experience, attention to detail.
- Interested in Video games
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to <a href=mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
Natalie Whiting | Commercial Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: <a href=mailto:Natalie@opmjobs.com>Natalie@opmjobs.com</a> |
Linkedin: <a href=http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/natalie-whiting/1b/a46/a14>http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/natalie-whiting/1b/a46/a14</a>
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM