Art Producer - High Quality Games Titles on Multiple Platforms - London
Games Jobs - Production - London
|Job Title||Art Producer - High Quality Games Titles on Multiple Platforms - London|
|Job Description||Job Title – Art Producer
Job Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
This London-based developer has an outstanding track record of producing quality games focusing on highly-stylised, realistic and detailed visuals with a dark and atmospheric art style. They are currently looking to hire an Art Producer to join their team:
You will be responsible for the resource, schedule and completion of visual and artistic elements in the game. You will be involved in all stages of the project, from initial concepts, to the completion of a finished product and in providing senior managerial support to the art teams.
Manage art schedules and the department work flow to ensure:
* The art work for milestones is completed on time
* The resources available including outsource are used effectively
* The schedule is achievable and dependencies are managed.
Art Producer’s typical weekly work
* Working closely with the Art leads and Art director.
* Engaging with members of the team through round-ups and meetings to ensure that the art work for the milestone is well organized and completed on time.
* Organizing cross department feature meetings to generate tasks and ensure the art, design and technical goals are clear.
* Reviewing and updating project schedules & documentation with Art Leads.
* Inspiring the team to meet their schedules by holding art department planning meetings.
* Working closely with the art leads to ensure outsource packs are created and delivered on time.
* Generally supporting the team in creating great quality artwork. This could include; ensuring the team have the required resources, close mentoring new staff, ensuring the team are aware of new technical advances etc
* Point-person for any art production queries relating to their departments.
* Create and maintain realistic art production schedules & planning documentation with the art leads.
* Hitting Milestones Targets: The Art Producer must work closely with the Art Leads to ensure milestone work is completed on time and to quality. Raising any issues with senior production.
* Milestone planning: Responsible for running the regular art team planning meetings, publishing minutes from these meetings and assigning tasks.
* Ensure schedule dependencies for the wider team are met and clearly communicated. Collate all requests from other disciplines and where possible work these into the schedule with the art leads.
* Manage outsource work in conjunction with the art leads.
* Meetings and Communication: Responsible for making sure required meetings happen and the correct people are involved. All meetings and decisions then need to be documented and distributed to all team members.
* Risk analysis: Identifying areas of risk to the Production team as early as possible so these areas can be addressed before they impact the project.
* Contribute to Performance Appraisals: Contributing to the art leads performance appraisal for each of the art team member.
* Discipline: Responsible for making sure the correct levels of attainment and attitude are maintained by the art team at all times. The management will make every effort to make sure that Art producer is empowered to be able to do this.
* Recruitment: Interviewing potential members of staff with the art leads and selecting the best candidate for each position.
The company firmly believes in their staff and offers a great working atmosphere. Conveniently located to public transport links, the studio is set in a specially converted former factory offering open-plan, custom-built facilities including the latest cutting-edge technology.
Salary for this position is negotiable dependent on experience and comes alongside a good benefits package.
To apply for this position, please send your CV my attention to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a> or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant OPM Response Ltd Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 | Email: <a href=mailto:Nadja@opmjobs.com>Nadja@opmjobs.com</a> | Skype: nadja.lindacher.opm LinkedIn: <a href=http://uk.linkedin.com/in/nadjalindacheropm>http://uk.linkedin.com/in/nadjalindacheropm</a> Twitter: NadjaLindacher
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 1977.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|