Mission Scripter – Japan - ¥Neg DOE – AAA Console Games
|Job Title||Mission Scripter – Japan - ¥Neg DOE – AAA Console Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Japan
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Console games
OPM are delighted to be working with this world famous studio. Based in Japan this world class developer that is part of a global publishing company are looking to add to their team of award winning employee's.
As a Mission Scripter your main duties will be to integrate parameters apt to the game purpose as well as setting and adjusting events and AI using script languages.
• Experience working as a scripter on at least onne published AAA console title
• Highly knowledgeable in game balance and parameters
• Can project parameter settings rational to game analysis
• Ability to observe one's intentions and objectives
• Great written and verbal communication skills (in English and Japanese)
• Maintains schedules and can work well under pressure
• Motivation excellent work ethics and works well with others
• Professional experience as a programmer would prove a distinct advantage
Relocation support for all new employees from overseas including moving cost flight cost and visa assistance is available as well as Japanese school support.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv (MS Word Format) and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/catherinecopeopm
Twitter - gamesdesignjobs
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17845.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|