Level Designer - Japan - ¥Neg DOE - AAA Console Games
|Job Title||Level Designer - Japan - ¥Neg DOE - AAA Console Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: Japan
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Console games
OPM are delighted to be working with this world famous studio. Based in Japan this world class developer that is part of a global publishing company are looking to add to their team of award winning employee's.
As a Level Designer you will be working alongside Games Designers to design stages appropriate to the game objective as well as creating assets for models sounds and programs for each required specification.
• Experience as a level designer on a published AAA console action title
• Professional work experience with 3D modelling tools
• Skills in drawing realistic buildings and natural geological features suitable for the game concept
• Interested in the process of creating the game by planning and designing the game settings
• Ability to rationally analyze the positives and negatives of a game
• Aware of visual effects in games
• Great communication skills in coordinating peers
• Passionate in creating a highly entertaining games
• Possesses verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
• Maintains schedules and can work well under pressure
• Motivation excellent work ethics and works well with others
Relocation support for all new employees from overseas including moving cost flight cost and visa assistance is available as well as Japanese school support.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv (MS Word Format) and work examples FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/catherinecopeopm
Twitter - gamesdesignjobs
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17841.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|