Tools and Builds Programmer - Germany
|Job Title||Tools and Builds Programmer - Germany|
|Skills Required||Tools,Build Engineer|
|Job Description||Job title - Tools and Builds Programmer
Location - Germany
Job type - Permanent
OPM are looking for candidates to join a unique development team, to work on up-and-coming projects.
The role will involve the collation of requirements from the internal team or external partner requests, the design and implementation of solutions to meet them, and the continued support for those solutions.
- Design, define and develop the next generation of multiplayer frontend, on top of multiple platforms
- Reliably create good quality, performance-minded code
- Follow the task list and schedule for responsible work
- Assist in the sharing of ideas and exploration of new practices to continually improve the quality of game development within the company
- Maintain a professional attitude during all stages of development
- Excel as a team member and strive to maximize team and departmental performance
Position Qualifications/Technical Requirements
- 2+ years experience of the C# language and .Net framework libraries, within a commercial game production team.
- 2+ years experience of the C++ language
- A good working knowledge of XML / Schema and web services technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS and Java script
- Experience testing web/internet applications
- Good knowledge of 3D mathematics.
- A familiarity with continuous integration systems and automated build servers
- A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the development and support of cross-platform/project tools pipelines.
- A good working knowledge of Max and Maya: both as a user and plugin developer.
- Experience with the Perforce source control solution: in the capacity of both user and server administrator.
- A working knowledge of Java development environments
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Team player
- High flexibility and eager to learn new methodologies
- Ability to make accurate estimates on design and implementation of systems programming tasks
- A passion for games, attention to detail and a desire to create outstanding gaming experiences
- Enjoy working across multiple disciplines
- Cross platform development experience
- Experience with Unreal script language
If this sounds like your next role then call Daniel on +44 (0)1206 214418 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 16073.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|