Social Media Manager-MMOG-Paris
|Job Title||Social Media Manager-MMOG-Paris|
|Job Description||Games MMOG
OPM are proud to be working with our client who is an award-winning online game developer and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Due to success we are now seeking to appoint an experienced highly organized self-motivated solution driven and passionate Social Media Manager to formulate and execute the social media strategy of my clients European Publishing division headquartered in Paris.
As part of a highly dynamic team of passionate gamers and industry professionals fitting in requires the candidate to possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management both vertically and horizontally in the organizational structure.
• Conception design of Social Media Strategies and projects that are designed to combine both the demands for engagement and retention as well as acquisition in diverse target audiences.
• Project Management of new Social Media Projects through all project phases.
• Constant communication with stake holders in Customer Relationship Management Marketing and Public Relations teams.
• Project controlling creation of documentation presentations memos and reports on all Social Media activities.
• Identification of Social Media trends and related opportunities for the company.
• Development of engagement plans including schedules themes content briefs.
• Analysis and Understanding of key regional market differences (language / culture / demographic) and deployment of localized Social Media strategies that are tailored to the respective audiences.
• Bachelor degree in Communications or Business related field or equivalent education.
• Minimum one year of project management experience preferably in video or social games environment.
• Knowledgeable about success criteria and mechanisms of Social Media campaigns.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about Social Media and expert level understanding of Customer Relationship Management.
• Dedicated and systematic approach paired with the passion ability and will to drive projects forward.
• Self-motivated team player with strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Fluent in English and preferably good command of an additional European language.
To apply please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17851.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|