|Job Title||Operations Manager-Paris-MMOG-Games|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Skills Required||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Games MMOG
OPM are proud to be working with our client who is an award-winning online game developer and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Due to success we are now seeking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager to be based in their Paris offices. Essentially the position is to manage and lead the operations team.(IT/Facilities/Admin)
This is a strategic position within an expansive and evolving organisation. The successful applicant will need to have a proven track record of holding a similar post for another Games company. I have a list of duties and requirements below that are a sample of what will be required of the post holder
Coordination and Supervision
Coordinate manage and monitor the workings of various departments (IT/Facilities/Admin) in the organization. Supervise and organise events and all travel logistics for European employees and their visitors.
• Prepare and manage annual budget for the Ops departments.
• Schedule expenditures analyse variances and take corrective action as necessary.
• Review financial statements and data.
• Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
• Prepare and supervise operational budgets.
• Define and implement processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
• Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
• Monitor adherence to rules regulations and procedures.
• Study organization operations and establish internal controls in order to implement operating policies that enhance the organization's ability to achieve its objectives.
• Monitor review and manage team members’ performance and provide regular feedback develop and maintain a team of highly efficient and quality focused.
• Comply with company policy and legislative requirements.
• Maintain a safe working environment anticipate the office plan changes ensure everything is in working order and propose improvements for the employees.
• Monitor performance and implement improvements.
• Manage maintenance of equipment.
• Provide technical support where necessary.
• Proactively manage all facilities including build-out plans.
• Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Schedule prioritize and communicate change management activities in the IT environment.
• Liaison with top management.
• Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
• Implement and manage operational plans.
• Consolidate services and tools used across the European offices.
• Improve quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes.
• Evaluate recommend test and install new technologies.
• Assess process and system performance diagnose problems and recommend courses of action to improve management processes systems and organizational results.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to design improved infrastructure and operations support processes.
• Enforce IT operations policies and procedures.
• Supervise all IT infrastructure aspects with the help of a helpdesk technician coordination of the IT projects with my clients HQ.
• Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with my clients HQ.
• A minimum of three years managerial experience.
• Strong communications and presentation skills with the ability to work with other members across the organization.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to quality diligence and reliability.
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative ability.
• Experience designing implementing and maintaining a complex network infrastructure.
• Exceptional analytical conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
• Proficient developing methodologies processes standards and policies.
• Prior experience on project teams managing complex infrastructure or software development projects.
• Proficient in building relationships and resolving conflicts.
• Good verbal and written communications skills both in English and French.
• Additional language skills at proficiency levels both verbally and in writing.
• Experience working in multilingual & multicultural environments.
• Experience with online-based task tracking systems.
• Proven track record of holding a similar position within a games company.
• Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
• Experience in business and management principles and practices.
• Experience in project management principles and practices.
• Good knowledge of the system administration (Microsoft/Cisco especially).
To apply please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17849.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|