||Location – France
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – DOE
Our client is a multi-award-winning game developer and publisher and is one of the few powerhouses in the F2P MMO market. They are looking to hire an English native Marketing Copywriter to join their established team in France.
- Write marketing texts in English for a wide variety of projects including, but not limited to, announcements for upcoming updates, details on the company's participation in trade events, descriptions for new in-game features, banner ads, messages for video trailers and teasers, and entries for the corporate blog.
- Partake in the development of creative copies that move potential customers to try out products
- Assist PR team with integrating messaging into continuing marketing campaigns
- Appreciate the business strategy and objectives of each project and effectively translate them into copy that compels the reader to act
- Keep up with the latest gaming trends (digital, mobile, console, and social)
- Be available to consult on language questions throughout the day
- Share expertize on copywriting with the Content & Copywriting Team
- A native English speaker with a solid background in copywriting with 2+ years of professional experience as a writer/editor, preferably for print and/or online publications
- Expertise in editorial styles, grammar, punctuation and spelling with a keen eye for detail (Should be well-versed in Chicago Manual of Style and AP Stylebook)
- Exceptional brainstorming skills and ability to conceptualize, write, and edit text content promoting the Company’s products
- Skills in long-form writing, as well as writing effective microcopy that fits into tight spaces
- The ability to develop effective calls to action
- Critical thinking
- The capability to deliver the appropriate tone for each assignment, from conversational to informative
- Superior organisational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines - all whilst maintaining high standards of quality
- The ability to work within a busy and fast paced environment
- The ability to learn from constructive criticism
If you have the skills and relevant experience for this then send your CV to <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a> today!
Claire Ramshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Art Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413
Linked in: <a href=http://uk.linkedin.com/in/claireramshawopm>http://uk.linkedin.com/in/claireramshawopm</a>
Disclaimer: The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.