Internal Producer, Independent Games Studio - North
Games Jobs - Production - England
|Job Title||Internal Producer, Independent Games Studio - North|
|Job Description||Job Title – Producer
Job Location –North East, UK
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Rare opportunity to join this outstanding developer in this Producer position.
OPM are proud to be working with this world leading developer and publisher across all digital platforms, predominantly through its series of well-established IPs. With regular appearances at the top of the XBLA, PSN, PC-Digital and the App Store charts, this is a chance to join a winning team at one of the world's longest running independent game studios.
• Managing a project from initial concepts through to publication.
• Establishing a realistic project scope.
• Ensuring that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
• Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
• Performing risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
• Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
• Working with any 3rd party developers or publishers to meet the business needs, maintaining good relationships with both.
• Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
• Co-ordinating external projects when required.
• Reviewing production department performance.
• Assessing hardware needs and recommending feasible upgrade plans and strategies.
• Reporting to the Head of Production on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any and all known issues.
• Mentoring assistant producers across multiple projects.
• Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
You will have a solid history of working as producer/project manager across multiple formats (PC, console, mobile and social is desired). Ideally, you will have experience of different project management styles, again with a proven history of released titles. Knowledge of the whole life-cycle of game development from concept through to release is essential.
A true passion for original gaming is an absolute must and you should have the desire and drive to continuously raise the quality bar with your projects.
To apply for this position, please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 2037.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|