Online Games Producer, East Anglia
Games Jobs - Production - East Anglia
|Job Title||Online Games Producer, East Anglia|
|Job Description||Job Title – Producer
Job Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Fantastic opportunity for talented Producer to join one of the UK's leading independent developers in this production management position.
You will be responsible for managing the development of a cutting edge browser-based battle arena game backed by an iconic brand. Your key duties will include working with the development teams on game features, design, scheduling, budgeting, localisation and QA.
You will be pulling together all the elements of the game (design, art, audio, and tech) and ensuring it meets an exceptional level of quality, excitement and playability.
Key Duties Include:
• Creating a workflow for departments: QA / localisation / technical (IT, system developers, web developers)
• Working with the brand department on the creation of assets and product vision
• Manage key stakeholders: Executives, VP’s and license holders
• Monitor, prioritise and work with bug databases
• Report and create plans to remedy balancing, design and accessibility problems
• Manage Key performance indicators consistently looking for improvements
• Create cross departmental and development schedules
• Proven leadership experience within the games industry as an internal producer
• Understanding of modern game platforms such as browsers, iOS, consoles etc
• Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Complete game product life-cycle experience
• Internal games development management experience
• Knowledge of monetisation models / MTX
• Knowledge of free to play gameplay features / designs
• A keen enthusiasm for gaming especially online games / MMOs
• Games Industry related degree
The salary is negotiable on experience and the company offers a good benefits package alongside the base salary.
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214419 | Email: <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a> | Skype: Nadja.Lindacher.opm | LinkedIn: <a href=http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1463903&trk=hb_tab_pro_top>Click Here</a> | Games Production Management <a href=http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3700335&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr>Click Here</a> | Twitter <a href=https://twitter.com/NadjaLindacher>Click Here</a>
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 1508.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|